Wednesday, March 08, 2006

OMGOODNESS....

Round about 2:30 today I wanted to shoot myself in the face....but I made it though, this week is pretty much done. I farted out my American Politics paper (which really sucks but I won't let that ruin my break). Now I just have to get through math, physics, a military science test, and then i'm done for the next ten days....yes....did you feel that.....we'll do it again.....*deep long sigh*...yes....*deeper longer sigh*....the only think I have to think about now is the Glee Club Spring Break Tour (which is what i'm doing over Spring Break). Let's see...well I don't really remember what I wrote about in the last post so I won't comment on that...Well I guess that's all I have to say other then my West Point Blog will be up soon ( I have found a site that will let me make photo albums so i'll just to that with my pics *I can post more of them that way* and transform the My Pics blog into the WP Blog) is that I have still not written my song yet, alghouth I have been thinking about it so it hasen't left me yet. Maybe I'll get to it on Friday.

No comments: