Thursday, March 02, 2006

ok so here's what's been on my mind....

...I haven't written my song yet but I have been thinking alot about it. I really feel like now that I want to help bring some resolution to the problems that I have been having at West Point. In response to this feeling I will be startinga new blog intitled "The Difference Between Men and Women: The Observations of a Female Cadet". I have encountered many problems at West Point and almost left becasue of my frustrations. Now I have decided that I will attempt to make a change and try and fix some of these problems. I don't know how this is going to work into my very busy schedule as I have recently taken on two new activities, but i'm excited. We'll see what happens. I guess you might be wondering what my new activities are, well... you might not even know wha the old ones are but I'll stick with the new ones. I have started taking hula lessons and will be dancing in the Pacific Islander's Heritage Festival. That is a BLAST!!! I am having sooo much fun with that and it's a good workout. The second thing I am doing is....pledging. Yes, I am pledging into a serority. Sigma Lambda Gamma. I'm excited. My line sisters are awsome. We'll see how that turns out. Hopefully I won't loose my mind with all of the stuff that I am doing, but you know whatever does't kill you only seriously wounds you... or something like that. Well I'm checking out for now. Stay tuned for my new blog. I will probably do some rearranging of this blog to accomidate that. I might just move my photo album to My Space well see if that's more Kesha Photo Friendly. But whatever just check the links and there'll probably be a post explaining the changes, if anyone cares.

No comments: