Saturday, March 04, 2006

I'm Fealing Alright

Today is the first day in a long time that I feel good....I can honestly say that it was a good day and agree with myself. Today we had training and I think that I would have enjoyed it if i didn't feel like it was -10billion degrees outside. We did some really cool stuff that I like doing but not in the cold, but anyways....After that I went up to the Beauty Salon and got my hair done for the first time since June. I was at the salon from 1 to 5:45 but I didn't even care that it took that long because it felt soooooo good. I was so relaxed and I was happy. I don't know why, I just randomly decided to get my hair done. I don't know why... well there is kind of this guy but i'm totally not thinking of him so I don't that was the driving force but it might have been a reason that i used to convince myself. And this kind of guy well if nothing happens this is all your hearing of him so don't even ask....so there. Well i'm outy. P.S. I'm almost done with the photo album so i'll be moving all of my pics to there and turning the "My Pics" blog into the West Ponit Project one. ok bye for now....

No comments: